Πέμπτη 29 Ιανουαρίου 2015

"This is my design"


Well if you're watching Hannibal (the series) you should know what this illustration is all about (I hope so :p). And if you are not watching it, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? I am obsessed with Hannibal and the actor Mads Mikkelsen because he is AMAZING! Hannibal is actually my favourite villain, I can't wait until the next season's premiere! For the ones that have no idea of what I'm talking about Hannibal is a serial killer (and I think a psychopath) who tends to kill and then eat his victims for dinner. He also feeds his guests with them. Sometimes the way he does it seems so perfect and delicious that I'm getting a little bit of worried because I want to be there and eat with him :p The actor's face was so influential that I just couldn't resist! I used the above picture of the actor for reference while doing this illustration in Photoshop cs6. More specifically I started by sketching a bunch of Mads Mikkelsens in my sketchbook in order to make the illustration exactly as I imagined it! It might not be perfect but I feel so proud of myself for making it. I hope you like it :)

1 σχόλιο: