Σάββατο 21 Μαρτίου 2015

Speed drawing-Figure gestures


I always wanted to capture the movement of the human body, always trying to make illustrations based on real gestures but I was a bit naive thinking I could do it without practising first. So after lots of frustration I figured to try making some quick sketches with the help from images for reference. At this point I have to thank my dear friend Georgia for introducing me to these amazing figure drawing videos in youtube that have a timer for every pose. So some of the above sketches have been made in 1 minute and some of them have been made in 10. I used my graphic tablet to make them (wacom intuos), because I find it easier to work this way. So these are the results of my work unter the presure of time :p




Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου