Σάββατο 4 Απριλίου 2015

Experimenting

I know that the few last posts I did were about illustration and digital art, so here is something different that I hope you will appreciate :) I am really grateful to my friend Iraklis for telling me about this amazing technique that I'm sure you'll be able to do if you have a DSLR camera. So you just remove the lense from the body of the camera, you flip it and voila! Your ordinary/normal lense is now a micro lense and you can capture the little details that you previously couldn't because your lense was ordinary/normal :p You must be careful though because the focus is a bit tricky. So if you want more control you can use a tripod. Here are some of my results.


Some of them are more experimental and it's like they have an aura :p I think this happens when the lense is not touching the body of the camera which allows light to come in between. I don't know if this makes any sense but this is what I'm talking about.


So I don't know if this is something that everybody already knew, I just got really excited and I wanted to share this :) I hope you like it 

2 σχόλια: